PLEASE ENTER YOUR YEAR OF BIRTH
I am of legal drinking age in my country
Privacy Collection Statement
Terms & Conditions
Purchase Period: 1/3/18-22/3/18 Entry open to AU res. 18+ & first 5,000 entrants only. Max 1 entry per person. Enter: Buy 6 bottles of any Stoneleigh 750mL at participating outlets during Purchase Period, keep receipt, within 10 days visit www.flywithstoneleigh.com (Website), fully complete entry form incl travel destinations & dates, and mail form & receipt within 14 days of purchase. Confirm: Within 7 days of receiving mail, Promoter will validate form & receipt and email confirmation URL. Within 7 days, entrant must visit URL, complete & submit application with all personal details requested, option to incl 3 companions at entrant’s cost. Accept: Within 14 days, Promoter will email flight offer. Within 48hrs, entrant must email acceptance & pay for companion flights (if added), otherwise Prize forfeited & entrant ineligible for another. Promoter will email e-ticket. Within 12hrs, entrant must advise if ticket details incorrect; no cancellations or changes accepted after. Prize: Return flight to one (1) destination, chosen from up to 13 options (Adelaide, Auckland, Bris, Cairns, Canberra, Christchurch, Darwin, Denpasar, Hobart, Perth, Melb, Syd, Wellington) depending on departure city, valued at approx $300. Ticket not transferable. Promoter: Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd (ABN 75 007 870 046), 167 Fullarton Rd, Dulwich SA 5065, Ph: (02) 8874 8254. Full T&Cs: Website. Permit No: NSW LTPS/17/20742; ACT TP17/02576; SA T17/2406.
1. “Fly with Stoneleigh” is promoted by Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd trading as Pernod Ricard Australia, a Company registered in Australia (Australian Company Number 007 870 046) having its registered office at 167 Fullarton Road, Dulwich SA 5065 (“Promoter”). All bookings, customer service and customer communication are provided by RIX GROUP AG, Unterlettenstr. 14, 9443 Widnau/St. Gallen, Switzerland (Organizer) and its dedicated travel division company Inspire GBR Ltd, Victoria House, 19-21 Ack Lane East, Bramhall, Cheshire, SK7 2BE, United Kingdom (the “Agent”), on behalf of the Promoter.
2. This promotional offer is only open to a person who is resident in Australia and is aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion (each a “Participant”).
3. Only the purchaser of any six (6) bottles of Stoneleigh 750ml wines distributed by the Promoter and sold at any Australian retail liquor outlet (“Participating Product”) can take part in this promotion
4. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter offers a free return flight to the first 5,000 Participants who purchase the Promotional Product from participating stores in Australia during 22 days of the month of March 2018 and fully comply with these Terms and Conditions (“Offer”). A flight is valued at approximately $300.00, depending on departure point and destination. The flight, flight times, airline and route will be chosen at the discretion of the Organizer.
5. The Participant will not be entitled to claim if the Promotional Product is returned to the seller due to defect or other reasons.
6. The Promoter will offer to Participants, via redemption of this promotion only, the Participant’s carrier base fare, taxes, passenger duty, fuel surcharges, service charge and airport fee. All other costs associated with the flight will be borne by the Participant and are excluded from the promotional offer. Such other costs include but are not limited to: (i) any baggage or other charges made in connection with the flight or in addition to the fare, (ii) any insurance, (iii) any additional fees for card payments, (iv) any fees for hotel, car hire, airport transfers, taxis, car park, seat upgrade, food and drink, visas, immigration documents or any other additional services.
7. To be eligible for the Offer, Participants must take all the following steps:
a) Between 00:01 AEDST on 1 March 2018 and 11:59pm AEDST 22 March 2018 (“Purchase Period”), purchase the Participating Product in one transaction from a Participating Store and retain the proof of purchase (“Eligible Purchase”);
b) The Participant must, within the redemption window of ten (10) days from the date of purchase (“Redemption Period”), visit the promotional website www.flywithstoneleigh.com (“Website”).
c) The Participant shall visit the Website, enter their invoice or receipt number from their purchase, complete the online application (select departure airport and three (3) possible different destinations and three (3) possible travel dates, and provide all other personal details requested, including e-mail address). Possible travel dates must be in different months and 30 days apart. The requested travel dates must be at least 45 calendar days in advance from the date of posting the application.
d) After completion of the application, the Participant shall print it out, add a copy of the sales receipt or invoice of the purchased Participating Product and send it to the Organizer by post. The Participant shall cover the related posting costs. The completed application shall be posted not later than 14 days from the date of purchase. The postal address is communicated on the Website.
e) On receipt of the Participant’s application, the Organizer within seven (7) calendar days shall validate the applicant data, including proof of purchase and if successful, e-mail the Participant a confirmation email including a link to the next step.
f) Within seven (7) calendar days from the receipt of the confirmation e-mail, the Participant shall visit the Website and complete the application, i.e. enter personal data, including passport data, and send this application to the Organizer via the Website.
g) The Participant may add up to three (3) companion passengers to the application and enter their personal details. Flights for companion passengers are not included in the Offer and must be purchased at an additional cost to the Participant.
h) The Participant will receive by e-mail a flight offer from the Organizer within the next 14 calendar days. The Participant shall, within 48 hours after receiving the offer, accept the flight offer by return e-mail and make the necessary payments, e.g. for companion passenger flights. The flight offer must be accepted, and payment must be made in full within 48 hours of receipt of the flight offer, otherwise the Offer will be forfeited and the Participant will not be permitted to request another flight offer.
i) By accepting the flight offer, the Participant may also accept the price offer in respect of any of companion passengers included in the same application and listed in the flight offer. The Participant shall pay companion ticket(s) with a credit card.
j) Availability of the flight offered is not guaranteed until the flight offer is accepted. The flight offer cannot be guaranteed if not confirmed within 48 hours.
k) Subject to the Participant accepting and paying for the flight offer, the Organizer will contact the Participant via e-mail to finalise the booking and send e-ticket to the Participant. It is the Participant’s responsibility to check the ticket details immediately and inform the Organizer within 12 hours of receipt should the ticket details be incorrect. No cancellations or changes will be accepted thereafter. The flight ticket is not transferable.
8. Participants may travel to the following destinations from the departure points listed below, subject to availability:
9. The airport of destination may depend on the departure, and not all destinations are available from all listed points of departures. The availability of flights may be limited depending on the chosen destination or travel time. The choice of carrier is at the sole discretion of the Organizer. The Participant is not entitled to demand a particular carrier or route.
10. All flights are subject to booking availability. Some periods (e.g. religious and school holidays) and dates may be restricted depending on the chosen destination and travel time. The availability of flights may also be restricted by special events, trade fairs or local holidays.
11. This promotional offer does not entitle the Participant to travel via a particular route, carrier or on a particular date and the Participant may be offered an alternative destination or travel date to the one requested.
12. All travel (departure and return) must be completed by 30 November 2018. The minimum stay is two (2) calendar days. For example, a passenger may depart on 12 July 2018 with a return on 14 July 2018. The maximum stay is 30 calendar days.
13. The Promoter and Organizer do not accept liability for changes to flight schedules, routes or destinations and reserves the right to use other service providers as an alternative. In the event of war, earthquake, disaster or similar acts of god, or otherwise where there are circumstances wholly outside the reasonable control of the Promoter and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice and without offering compensation.
14. The right of the Participant and any person travelling with the Participant to claim compensation is subject to carrier regulatory provisions. The Promoter and the Organizer are not liable for compensation related to failures by the carrier.
15. No cash alternative will be offered in exchange for the promotional offer. Each promotion offer is limited for a single use and only one offer may be redeemed per person, booking and flight. Participation in case two purchased Promotional Products does not guarantee availability for the same flight.
16. Code and confirmations received during the Participant application processing are personal and non-transferable. Bookings cannot be requested or made for by third parties and flights may not be booked by third parties using the name of the Participant.
17. The Organizer reserves the right to request the original proof of purchase from the Participant. Furthermore, the Organizer reserves the right to verify all claims, check the content of all applications and registrations to ensure the Participant’s compliance with these Terms & Conditions and to refuse to award a flight or withdraw flight entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms & Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion entry requirements or otherwise where a Participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the offer or claimed using fraudulent means.
18. Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including but not limited to use of a prize.
19. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by a Participant, the Participant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
21. The Participant warrants that it has obtained consent from the Participant’s companion passengers to disclose their Personal Information to the Promoter on these terms and for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Participant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to Participant's or any other person's mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
24. The Promoter and the Organizer will not accept any responsibility for claims lost and delayed or for those claims not received by the application cut-off. It the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that correct details are provided for claims to be processed. The Promoter and the Organizer will not be liable for any traffic congestion or internet inaccessibility.
25. By participating in this promotion, the Participant will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
26. All written correspondence shall be sent to the addresses as shown on the Website. Participants who have queries or complaints about the promotion can contact the Organizer at the corresponding address or alternatively call by phone or e-mail the Organizer using the contact details on the Website.
27. Permit numbers: NSW LTPS/17/20742; ACT TP17/02576; SA T17/2406.